Maybe you thought you saw a different looking site for an hour or so this morning. You are crazy. Enjoy this Vito Gesualdi 8-4 BSS draft and forget whatever you think you saw.

7 Responses to “ Scars of / Mirrodin Besieged Draft Video #3 ”

1. kouseband
    March 1, 2011 at 12:48 pm

Wow way to many mispicks if you ask me. you could really easy stay on infect or stay away from white. with a gftt and a skinrender i would alwaws want to play black!

2. JPS8883
    March 1, 2011 at 2:13 pm

You don’t have enough good creatures to make True Conviction worthwhile, IMO. You’re going to be doing a lot of control/blocking/trading early, so you’re unlikely to have more than 2 guys on the table when Conviction hits.

Definitely not worth cutting Throat and Skinrender for. I also think you wayyyyyy undervalued Quicksilver Geyser.

3. Skittles
    March 1, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Im glad you did well but honestly I see better deck building in swiss. If I was in that cue I would have chewed up the competition. Also that final infect deck was a complete joke. He should change his name to ‘bye’.

4. wizmo
    March 1, 2011 at 3:48 pm

yes … many miss picks, why are you trying to metalcraft? seems like the metal horse should be an 11 pick nowadays

better to have a critical mass of drakes and removals, double strike and lifelink when u just kill all their threats

5. wizmo
    March 1, 2011 at 4:03 pm

steel sabotage is a top 10 common in the set, the absence of skinrender gft and sabotage in your construction vexes me

6. Ariarh
    March 1, 2011 at 8:02 pm

Last game at minute 7:28 .. why did you play the “Rusted Relic” instead of playing “Divine Offering” -> “Motarpod”, then playing the “Flight Spellbomb” and in case of an attack popping the “Origin Spellbomb” and the “Flight Spellbomb” to block “Plague Stinger” and trading the “Trinket Mage” with the rats … would have saved ya at least 2 poison counters and given you more options the next turn. Well not the best, but anyway an intresting draft.
    Keep on making videos! I like your stuff ;)

7. Anonymous
    March 1, 2011 at 9:09 pm

Playing serum raker in match 2 game 2 was just not the right play. What are you going to discard if he kills it? Also Ferrovore does not trample.